Granny and Papaw
Papaw, Austin, Granny and Abbie
Me and my Beautiful Mother
It was grrrreat getting to see mother and dad today. They went to celebrate Thanksgiving with my grandmother and stopped by our place. Mother and I went and did some shopping and came home empty handed. It was just nice being with her and having someone to talk too. Abbie of course, tagged along. She did okay with us. Dad stayed home with Austin and his friend to give us some time together. After shopping, mom came right in and started playing chicken scratch with Abbie and WON!!! Abbie wanted a re-match immediately. After dinner, Austin wanted to watch “Benchwarmer’s”. All I could hear was laughing coming from the other room. It was good getting to see everyone laugh and enjoy themselves. The kids were begging mom and dad to stay the night. They declined saying that they needed to go to their ward tomorrow and they would come back to visit. I believe that mom was really missing being with the family. She has sure missed Alan. I did too. I hope that he knows how loved he is. Now, I’m off to get these kids to bed and work on some projects.
1 comment:
looks like you had a good time with Mother and dad. I love you!
Post a Comment