Friday, September 11, 2009

Mod Podge Frames Anyone.....




This has been a fun project for me and under $3.00/ea (not bad!!!). I have been trying to think of something that I could do on the cheap for the ladies that I visit teach. The other day, I saw where someone had done frames like this and thought that I would give it a try too. I was surprised with how simple it was. I will continue to tweak and play with these frames. I'm thinking of adding brown ribbon on the back and placing a bow on top to hang on the wall. I'm dying to make myself one!!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow Dana. Those are really nice. They look like they match your decor perfectly. I wish I could make pretty stuff like you! :)

Chris's world said...

Ok...now I am jealous. "I want one, too!". Now...can you please give me a demo on HOW to make them?
I think they would make awesome gifts. Especially if I placed monograms of their initials or names in the center? Would that be hard? You rock. Cool job, Dana!