Sunday, August 21, 2011

Not your typical bookmark

scripture bookmark 008

scripture bookmark 004

Today my lesson was on scripture study and learning how to apply the scriptures to our everyday lives. I found myself once again looking for ideas on Sugardoodle. To my delight, I stumbled upon this crafty girl’s site.  I’m so glad that I did.  You can find it HERE.  I ran out of time and didn’t get a chance to make the felt flowers. ): They are on my list of things to make sometime soon.  They are just adorable!! 

3 comments:

Tiffany and Co. said...

super cute!!! As always! You are SUPER WOMAN!!!

Charlotte said...

That is great! I will go ahead and put in an order for 3 for Christmas! ;)

Chris's world said...

Love this idea. Thanks so much for sharing. I am definitely doing this with my activity day girls!!!!

I agree with Tiffany....you are AWESOME!