Last Saturday, while I was attending the YW broadcast, Michael and Abbie went to Home Depot. They happened to pick these plants up for me ( tomato, jalapeno and cilantro). I was thrilled when I came home to these beauties. =)
After enduring the challenge for the last two weeks, it has made me aware that I would like a garden of some kind and I would enjoy having some herb plants for cooking. So here is my start. I want to add more herb plants to my little trio. This evening we will be getting more plants and pots to help this little garden. Guess what we will be doing tomorrow? Of course , we will be doing this in between sessions of Conference and going to the grocery store. LOL!!
1 comment:
YEAH! You have gotten the gardening bug (for edible plants, not just ones of beauty). Mike killed a rose plant that we bought for Emma, and she picked out a yummy looking yellow cherry tomato plant to replace it. I can't wait until we get fruit off that thing! He also bought me some herbs along with all the other usual plants. I haven't had much luck with herbs, but I can't wait to try again! :)
Post a Comment