Yesterday was a typical Sunday afternoon around here. Abbie was doing her thing, Austin was in his room playing with a friend, and I was all alone (Michael was driving home from San Antonio). So I ran and jumped on the couch to snuggle with Abbie . She loves it when we snuggle and watch TV together.
She went back to watching her show on TV. I captured another sweet moment of her laying on my arm. It won’t be long and she will not want to snuggle anymore. It won’t be cool. Someone is turning NINE next week!!!! YIKES!!!
I know that I needed to be in the picture with him. But, its hard with a pre-teen (especially a boy). He hates having his picture taken. However, he is doing what he loves to do. Shoot hoops!!
-Embrace the camera -
It's a link-up party every thursday encouraging wives, mothers, and you to get in front of the camera. Pose with your kids/spouse/family member/friend/whatever. Set the camera timer. Don't worry about looking cute. Just do it.
I love what the challenge host wrote on her blog today. About her mother in failing health and realizing all the more why it is important to document moments, memories, our lives. And how she took a stinky mood and made a choice to change it and create a good memory with her son . . . dancing in the rain.
4 comments:
Love the pictures! It's easy to see where Abbie gets her good looks from! :) It's hard to believe she will be 9 next week!! How could you let this happen? ;)
I'm not sure why you didn't snap a picture of yourself shooting hoops with Austin. It would have been quite memorable! haha
Love ya!
Haha!!! Charlotte, your so funny!! There was a reason as to why I was behind the camera and not out playing with him. Thank you very much for your compliment. I love you!!
I agree with Charlotte! You are a beautiful mother inside- out!!! (your outside is pretty dang hot too!!!) I love this post! My kids are going to wonder if they ever had a mom because there are no pics of me!!! Lots of them and johnny, but I need to hop in more!!!Thanks for the reminder!!!
Love these pics, Dana. Especially the pics of you and Princess PeiPei. I am going to copy them and place them in Black and White. They are stunning!
Post a Comment