Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend


These are about the only pics that I got all weekend. Abbie and Lilly (Michael's neice) We took our camera to the ground breaking of our new ward building on Saturday morning, but "someone" left it in the car during the ceremony. Then, we headed over to the primary activity. The kids were to have a huge easter egg hunt and I went to use the camera and it wouldn't work. So, I missed taking pictures of the easter egg hunt. They had hidden over 1000 eggs and filled them with candy for the children. It was so nice of this family to welcome the ward to their home. Anyway, after we left there we headed to Shreveport. When we arrived we found out that Uncle Ken was sick and Lilly hadn't been feeling well. By Sunday morning, Abbie was running a fever and feeling ill. We had a great time being with Michael's family and enjoyed getting to dye easter eggs with everyone and enjoy Sharon's new outdoor kitchen. By Monday evening, Austin was starting to feel ill. He was running a fever and had a headache. Then, the vomiting started. Needless to say, it was pretty violent....Michael and I have had bad gas pains and feeling sick but nothing else. Hopefully, we will be okay for the weekend trip to Austin.



No comments: