Tuesday, March 27, 2012

St Patrick’s Day fun

St Patricks Day 2012 022-001

St Patricks Day 2012 024-001

 St Patricks Day 2012 031

St Patricks Day 2012 033

 St Patricks Day 2012 003

St Patricks Day 2012 008-002

Notice Abbie’s green necklace?  Her friend, Zoe had given her this necklace and she wore it with pride on this day. Later in the afternoon,  Abbie and I started playing around with the different settings on my camera. One of the settings can freeze an action shot.  We decided to jump in the air and see what the camera would capture and these were some of the shots.  I also had to teach in church the next day and these were the handouts that I got ready for my girls at church.  Of course, Abbie had to have one.  She doesn’t understand why she isn’t already in YW with the other girls. LOL!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Why can't we live closer? I need to have you take my picture. You take beautiful pictures! What a great talent to have and be able to share. The handouts are super cute, too!

Chris's world said...

Awesome pics. Miss Abbie didn't look too put out having her picture taken! Hee Hee