Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Such a great weekend….

Sample#2

Roberts Sealing 2011 133

Roberts Sealing 2011 179

Roberts Sealing 2011 199

Roberts Sealing 2011 196

Sniff, sniff….…..I can’t believe how quickly the weekend went by.  :(  Chris flew in on Thursday evening  and on Friday we were on the road to Dallas. We were able to do a little shopping at Sam Moons.  Chris had never been there before so we had to give her the full experience. She LOVED it!!! Who wouldn’t, right? Saturday was such an incredible day.  It was so special seeing Charlotte’s family be sealed together.  Mike’s (Charlotte’s husband) parents, grandma and three sister’s came and one brother–n-law.  They were so kind and loved being there to support their family as well. The Roberts family just glowed . It was an experience that I will never forget. After the sealing, we headed to Charlotte’s friend, Shari’s house for a  luncheon. Charlotte, is so blessed to have Shari as a friend.  Shari, is just the nicest lady.  You can’t help but be uplifted when you are around her. Everyone was able to mingle and enjoy the afternoon together before leaving for our different destinations. It was a perfect weekend. We LOVED having Chris with us. Time just goes by too quickly when we are together. I just love my family.  

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Dana, You are the best! I haven't even updated my blog yet. haha It was an absolutely perfect weekend for sure! Thank you for being such an awesome sister/friend! I love you!

Charlotte