Our Invitation
All the stuffed bees you see came from a sweet lady who let us borrow them. Aren’t they precious??
My attempt at making a beehive cake.
YUM!!!
![]()
My version of a cupcake tower.
This is a drink dispencer . The lights inside added the right touch.
The framed picture says “Believe”. I loved it!!!
Below the clothespins are the girls names and their value they have chosen for the year. Donella, has the best handwriting. I’m so blessed to be able to work with her.
I decorated these clothespins. Aren’t they cute??
Here are some of the awards the girls have accomplished.
Not every girl received an award. Of course, we didn’t want any of them to feel left out. So, we gave each one of them hand weights. These were to be a reminder for them to continue to work hard and achieve their goals. And not forget that we are so proud of each one of them.
The program went really well. I meant to get pictures of the young women but there just wasn’t enough time. We were spread pretty thin. Although, all the girls who had parts were in attendance , prepared and did a great job. It was a FANTASTIC evening all around!!
4 comments:
What a great job you guys did! I'm really proud of you!
WOW DANA!!! WOW!!! You are amazing!!! What a fun night! Those girls are so blessed to have you in their life! You truely love them and always go the extra mile to make them feel special!!! BEE-autiful!!!
Wow! That's amazing & so fun!
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I wanted to answer your question about my camera. It is a Canon Rebel that I just got for my anniversary last October. I have no idea what I'm doing. I would love to take some classes, but it is fun to experiment.
Thanks again for stopping by our blog!
Oh My Goodness!!!
It was BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I am finally back to blogging and want to follow yours!!! I hate that I missed New Beginnings!!! You are SOOOO TALENTED!!!!
Post a Comment